Ad ID: 4786
Added: September 6, 2018
Sale Price: price on call
Condition: Brand New
City: Ikeja Lagos
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
Graduate Program 2018
Req ID: 246599
• We have our next Graduate program in Nigeria, starting in July 2018 – which is open to all recent Engineering (or similar) graduates. The Ericsson Graduate program is run over a period of 12 months and during this period, there will be training and development opportunities available to the graduates.
• Ericsson is passionate about the growth of our employees and offers on the job learning, as well as a structured training program. In this duration, you will be assigned a mentor and buddy to give you a great start to your career. You will be involved in day to day Network Design, Tuning, and Optimization support.
What We Offer You
• An exciting opportunity to work in a multi-national and multi-cultural environment.
• Exposure to the most recent trends of global technology such as 5G, IoT, Cloud, etc.
• An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
• Continuous learning and development.
• On the job training and mentorship programs provided by senior experts in the industry.
• Working in the area of:
• Automated network operations
• Cloud computing and Virtualization infrastructure
• Core Network
• Digital Business Support Systems (BSS)
• Data entry and IT Infrastructure Operations
• Internet of Things (IoT) Products and Solutions
• Data Analytics
Job Responsibilities & Tasks
You will be involved in:
• Participate in 2G, 3G, and LTE parameter consistency checks, tuning and optimization to improve throughput, accessibility, retainability, mobility, etc.
• Help with customer complaints and provide solutions with proper explanation report.
• Provide support in customer discussions, presentations, and workshops.
• Learn more about the network area of working (Radio, Transport, Core).
• Assist technical team with Radio Access Network (RAN) related problems.
• Contribute to the interactions with customers and help identify areas of improvement.
• Exposure to data collection tools such as TEMs Investigation 13.0, etc.
• Expand knowledge on Linux, Internet Protocol (IP) and Cloud Technology.
• Minimum education level required: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science / IT, or Telecommunications, or relevant.
• Recently graduated individuals in the year 2017 / 2018 are preferred.
• Knowledge / general understanding of Telecommunications is a benefit.
• Completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program is required.
• This is a full-time graduate program with the duration of 12 months.
• Adaptable, flexible, and self-motivated
• Enjoy experimenting “outside the box” and innovative
• Passion for technology with a strong urge to learn.
• Ability to work under pressure and learn independently.
• Good presentation skills and ability to work with diverse backgrounds.
• Result oriented with focus on customer satisfaction and project delivery.
• Fluent in English, and French – both written and spoken