Who we are
Our website address is: http://himarkit.com.
“Administrator”, “we” or “us” – Local Content Administrator or other entity that exercise control over the Local Content Administrator, which renders the Services to the Users and that controls User`s personal data.
“Local Content Administrator” — Himarkit.com Online Free Marketplace in Nigeria Limited, entity incorporated under the laws of Nigeria.
“User”, “you”, “your” –means any natural person eligible to conclude an agreement under the applicable law with Administrator and using any of Services with or without a registered account.
Personal information you give us when you use Services or register an account
Personal information User disclose when register an account, including name, email addresses or telephone number.
Users’ communication data; messages, letters, statements, sent to the User by other users.
Other content that User generate, or that is connected to User account.
Personal information we collect automatically when you use Services or register an account
Usage and log information. Service-related, diagnostic, and performance information. This includes information about your activity (such as how you use our product, how you interact with others using our product, and the like), log files, diagnostic, and performance logs and reports.
Device and connection information. We collect device-specific information when you install, access, or use Services. This includes information such as hardware model, operating system information, browser information, IP address, sensors of the device, mobile network information including phone number, and device identifiers. We collect device location information if you use our location features, such as when you post an announcements and for diagnostics and troubleshooting purposes such as if you are having trouble with our application’s location features. We may collect information about your email and another accounts if registered from the device on an exceptional basis as a result of performing of suspicious actions from the device and there is reasonable doubt to assume that you can be an emulator.
Personal information we collect using cookies
- provide access to your account without re-entering data by you
- collect statistics about usage of Services;
- investigate the patterns of visits and to facilitate guiding of promoting materials based on Users’ interests;
- monitor progress and participation in promotional events.
You are entitled to specify in which manner and at what time cookies will be accepted by way of setting your internet browser installed on PC, which you use for using the Services. You can change such settings at any time, as you wish. After your preferences will have been installed in the internet browser, you will be able to accept all cookies, or you can choose to notify you about cookies being directed to your browser, or you can discard all cookies. When you discard all cookies by having selected an option of blocking cookies in your browser, it can be possible that you will more often need to re-enter your information for getting access to your account, and some additional functionality on the Resources will not be available to you.
Personal information from other sources
2. USE AND RETENTION
We use the personal information we collect to:
- Provide, improve, and personalize Services;
- Contact you about your account and provide you customer support;
- Provide you with a personalized experience on our sites;
- Personalize our advertising and marketing communications;
- Detect, prevent, mitigate and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to the Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to the Services.
We minimize the amount of personal information we disclose to what is directly relevant and necessary to accomplish the specified purpose. As stated above, we do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes.
We may disclose your personal information to the following parties and for the following purposes:
- To third party service providers who help us to provide Services, including but not limited payment processing services, assist us in providing customize advertising. The third parties should use only that information, which is necessary for such services.
- to law enforcement or governmental agencies, or authorized third-parties, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other of our users to legal liability.
- to third parties involved in a legal proceeding, if they provide us with a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, or we otherwise believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity
Change of Ownership
4. CHANGE/DELETE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Users who registered an account may gain access to, adjust or delete information provided by them. The User shall bear responsibility for accuracy of data, or announcements posted by him/her to the Resource.
The User may disable, or change account credentials through settings. Posted information can be changed or deleted on user’s personal account on the Resource web page, via application.
You are entitled to delete your account at any time. Together with your account we also delete all materials that you’ve ever posted. If you wish not to delete your account but only to suspend its using, you can deactivate it. Please remember that information related to you, and shared by and between other persons, shall not be considered as a part of your account, therefore, it won’t be deleted together with your account
3We protect your information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls. If you believe your account has been abused, please contact us following the instructions in the Contact.
User information is available only to those employees of Administrator, who need such an access to personal user information for performing their official duties. All employees having access to user information shall sign non-disclosure agreement with regard to non-disclosing user information to the third parties.
7. CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE
Should you have any questions, wishes or complaints related to information provided by you please contact us at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.